The Farmers Bank is committed to building lasting relationships with our clients.
Whether you are starting a new business, or growing and diversifying an existing business, our experienced business lenders are here to help, no matter the size of your company. The Farmers Bank understands the importance of strong local commerce, and has served businesses in our communities since 1876. We strive to make it easy and convenient for you to do business with us, which makes it easier for your customers to do business with you.
To this end, we offer an array of business solutions to assist you in your business endeavors. Our lending decisions are made locally so a timely response can be given to you.
- Used to handle short-term funding needs and make capital available for long-term investment in your business
- Easy access
- Available overdraft protection on your business checking account
- Used to provide a specific amount of credit to purchase assets or meet specific working capital needs
- Flexible terms to make payments work with your business’ cash flow
- Used to finance the acquisition, construction or refinance of your office building, warehouse, retail store or manufacturing facilities
- Competitive rates and terms
- Variety of loan options including capital financing, equipment loans, lines of credit and mortgage loans
- FSA guarantees available
- Flexible terms to work with your operation’s budget
- Loans for the start-up of your business or growth of your existing business
- Variety of loan options including term loans, mortgage loans and lines of credit
- Government-sponsored loan guarantees
We Also Offer:
- Online Banking / Business Bill Pay
- Treasury Management Services
- Remote Deposit / Merchant Capture
- Merchant Credit Card Processing
- Mobile Banking
- Business Credit Cards