Employment at The Farmers Bank offers a professional, dynamic, and diverse environment. We’re recruiting enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team. Our continued success depends on our ability to hire, select and retain the best qualified employees.
At The Farmers Bank, we’re always accepting applications to acquire qualified and skilled employees to join us.
We are now hiring for the following positions:
The Farmers Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Teller - Noblesville Branch
Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions. Balances each day’s transactions and verifies cash totals. Performs specific assigned tasks and assists other Tellers with a variety of duties as required. Ensures customers are promptly and professionally served.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Provide excellent customer service in a courteous and professional manner.
- Monies are balanced and any discrepancies promptly resolved.
- Provide customer services such as cashing checks, receiving deposits, making withdrawals, receiving loan payments, processing credit card advances, preparing change orders for commercial customers.While performing these duties, staying within Bank (and Security) policies as well as check cashing guidelines.
- Open/Close Night Drop with dual control processes various Night-Drop and Mail.
- Prepare official checks and cash savings bonds as needed.
- Roll coin, balance ATM, back up vault duties, and provide customers with access to Safe Deposit Box (open/close), if applicable to branch.
- Perform, maintain and balance front counter daily.
- May provide guidance and assistance to tellers with more complex customer transactions such as holds, check cashing decisions, teller scheduling, etc.; acting as a “head teller” in smaller branches.
- May back-up Customer Service duties as needed while on the teller line or at a customer service desk, where applicable.
- May coordinate flow of money in and out of the branch vault.Ships and receives money as necessary and returns excess cash for credit via armored car provider.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Proactively promote The Farmers Bank.
Assist internal and external customers to serve and exceed their expectations.
Accountable for all State and Federal regulations and bank policies/procedures that apply to this position and department.
Education: High School Education or Equivalent
Job Knowledge: Cash handling. Professional appearance, dress and attitude are a must. Possess the ability to operate related computer applications. Knowledge of business equipment including calculator, coin and money counting machines. Knowledge of internal bank and check cash policies.
Experience: One to two years of similar or related experience.
Skills/Abilities: Good communication, keyboarding and math skills.
This is a full-time position. Approximate hours will include Monday thru Thursday 8:30 – 5:00 and Friday 8:30 – 6:00, plus every other Saturday. The Farmers Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Benefits, 401(k) with match of 100% up to a 5% employee deferral.
To apply, click here: