Now you can pay your business bills with point-and-click convenience. Small Business Bill Pay lets you quickly and conveniently pay bills online that you’re currently paying by check. Reclaim that time spent writing checks, stuffing envelopes, and standing over a postage meter.
- One stop bill pay dashboard, known as Payment Center, allows you to perform the majority of bill pay activities from one central destination
- With e-bills - from nearly 4,000 billers - you can receive and pay bills directly from our website
- Automatic payments let you automatically pay incoming e-bills or set up recurring payment models
- Bill reminders can notify you when bills, including e-bills, need to be paid
- Quick add lets you add new billers with as little as a name or telephone number
- Accounts payable invoicing allows you to pay multiple invoices and include details with your payments
- You can delegate tasks without losing control over your accounts with multi-tiered authority levels
- Audit trails show all bill payment actions taken by authorized users
Your online payments will be executed safely and reliably. All electronic payments are backed by the CheckFree Guarantee, which provides protection from unauthorized transactions and limits your liability for late-payment-related charges due to processing delays. The Farmers Bank and its partners use state-of-the-art security to protect the flow of information over the Internet.
To learn more, just call or stop in at any location of The Farmers Bank.