The Farmers Bank, committed to building lasting relationships with our clients.
Our experienced business lenders are here to help your business, whether your needs are to start a new business or grow an existing business, no matter how small or large. The Farmers Bank understands the importance of strong local commerce and the role it must play in its development. We have been serving the businesses in our communities since 1876. Trying to make it easy for you to do business with us . . . and for your customers to do business with you.
To this end, we offer an array of business solutions to assist your business in its endeavors. All of our lending decisions are made locally, so a timely response is never too far away.
- Used to handle short-term funding needs, freeing capital for long-term investment in your business
- Easy access
- Available for overdraft protection on your business checking
- Used to provide a specific amount of credit to purchase assets or meet specific working capital needs
- Flexible terms to work with your businesses’ cash flow
- Used to finance acquisition, construction or refinance of your office building, warehouse, retail store or manufacturing facilities
- Competitive terms
- Variety of loan options including capital financing, equipment loans, lines of credit and mortgage loans
- FSA guarantees available
- Flexible terms to work with your operation’s budget
- Loans for your business start-up or to help your existing business grow
- Variety of loan options including term loan, mortgage and line of credit options
- Backed by government-sponsored loan guarantees