For Immediate Release
Director of Marketing
The Farmers Bank
The Farmers Bank Hosts FREE Stephen M.R. Covey Teleseminar
Frankfort, IN — The Farmers Bank is pleased to offer an exclusive telephone seminar featuring Stephen M.R. Covey, author of the book The Speed of Trust – currently #2 Bestseller for business books! You are invited to join us on the call December 4, 2009 at 1:00 p.m. for one hour to discover how to:
- Change how trust affects the trajectory and outcomes of our lives – both personally and professionally – and what we can do to change it.
- Go beyond “ethics”: Why personal credibility is the foundation of all trust and how to create it.
- Amplify the speed, impact, and execution of all your strategic imperatives.
- Recognize TRUST is measurable and a skill that can be both taught and learned.
- Improve speed and influence while increasing profitability.
Why are we doing this? Because we are committed to helping our community grow and prosper and want to help you and your team get what you need to prosper – regardless of the economy.
If you brought this into your business or our community on your own, it could cost thousands of dollars for you and your employees to attend. By sponsoring this, we have the great opportunity to bring this type of education to your business and our community FREE to you.
Don’t miss this opportunity, please call the Frankfort Office (765) 654-8731 or Lebanon Office (765) 482-4556 or email email@example.com to reserve your spot today!
The Farmers Bank is a $415 million asset organization chartered in 1876 with headquarters in Frankfort, IN. The Farmers Bank is locally owned and operated with 9 banking offices located in Central Indiana providing retail, business, trust & asset management, investment, mortgage, and electronic banking services. Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender.